Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kalau Tidak Dipecahkan Ruyung

Masakan dapat sagunya...

Artikel kali ini berkaitan the most unforgetable memories in April 2012

the first great n nice memory i will remember smpai bila is my bfde celberation with them. Who?
yeahh,,,they are my little junior....wawa, salwa, pija n aimi....
Tq so much for de awesome celebration n also de nice gift....
it was surprising me bcoz i never think dat they will celebrating me like dat.
feel dat i'm very special person for them,,,,,,,as a fren.....
even i'm older than dem,,,,muahhahahhahaaa,,,,(tua sngt ke)...

the 2nd one is.....my prformance during Malam Citra Budi 2012 at 7th residential college
tq so much to KTLZ junior bcoz inviting me to join de prfomrnce show.
hahhahaaa,,,last2 minute preparation,,,,,lagu baru nak hafal kannn,,,
but stil hepi n enjoyful,,,
hahhahahahaaa,,,,,,

(gmbr upload kemudian la ye)....

2 comments:

Salwa Radwani said...

sooo sweettt...wawa terharu..

Salwa Radwani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Lihat ini Juga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...